View Profile FunkyGrunt2394

All 75 Art Reviews

11 w/ Responses

i love the srpelo comedy memes

man i really wish there was a mod where you are one of meg's boyfriends (she has had some in some episodes) or boyfriend as neil. and of course meg on the speakers. and of course, peter, as meg's father, would be daddy dearest. week 2 would be stewie and brian, since skid and pump are friends, and stewie and brian are friends. and week 3... uh... let me think.. joe. i pick him because.. he is crippled, which makes him shorter than others, and pico, (canonically 20 years old i think) is rather short for his age, therefore making joe be in week 3. and in week 4, you know who it is, lois. and week 5 would be peter and lois, and week 6 would be qaugmire, like in a post of yours. and tankman isn't avaible on itch so that leaves me a lot less thinking and typing. welp. uh. i don't think a comment is supposed to be this long.

GarbageMan64 responds:

Stan Smith American Dad as Tankman?

this is amazing

for some reason spirit reminds me of those "realistic ghasts." but all jokes aside this is really well done.

man this is amazing. thank you for taking your time to making a art post of me :) thank you so much!

wow i'd never think of you redoing it to the current main icon. nice idea!

first the clown now the calamardo

this is awsome and it is done by the man himself, srpelo

el grunt needs rest after saying "tiky" 74 times

this is so good! many details, it's basically like Hank with RTX on.
each time i look at the picture my laptop starts buzzing it's that detailed. good job!

Major credit to iambda847 for the profile picture!
Greetings! I am Funkystick2394, and i'm DEFINITELY 13 or older